P223 REAR DIFFERENTIAL
The P223 rear differential is an independent unit designed for rear drive applications, typically for high powered Touring or GT Sportscars.
Reduction is via a two stage cross shaft and bevel, allowing a high input to output height (87.0mm) variation whilst maintaining efficiency. These features combined with the unit’s high quality, low cost attributes make this product ideal for a wide variety of racing categories.
• 4,400Nm (3,245lbf ft) maximum output torque.* (Typical engine torque 600Nm)
• Cast Aluminium L169 Alloy casing and rear cover.
• Viscous combined Plate (VCP) differential.
• High efficiency gear ground input spiral bevel pair for greater strength & life. Xtrem polished as standard.
• Input bevel mounted on heavy duty taper roller bearings.
• Full form gear ground and Xtrem polished output spur gear.
• Overall reduction 3.75:1. 18:22 input bevel and 14:43 output spur.
• Oil Pump, trilobe 6mm-rotor type.
• Internal filter.
• Prop shaft flange options: ∅100 mm Lobro or Universal Joint.
• Xtrac manufactured Output flanges are included to suit GI 87 size Tripode joints.
• Input and output flange lip seals with additional dust shields.
• Differential weight is approximately 38kg (83.6lb).*
THE DIFFERENTIAL OFFERS THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
• Proven endurance racing credentials.
• Cost effective, reliable solution.
• Plate only limited slip differential.
• Different ratings of viscous coupling are available.
• Magnesium castings.
• Large selection of ramp options.
• Lobro style output flanges
Call me back
Please fill in your details below and one of our team will call you back