The P247 heavy duty differential, is an independent unit designed for either front and/or rear drive applications, typically for Cross Country, Rallye Raid vehicles or Sportscars.
Universal mountings allow unit to be mounted for all shaft rotations and positions (Front and Rear). The oil system has been designed to operate in all possible orientations. These features combined with the unit’s high quality, low cost attributes make this product ideal for a wide variety of endurance type events
- 4,400Nm (3,245lbf ft) maximum output torque.*
- Cast Aluminium L169 Alloy casing and side cover.
- Universal mounting points.
- Plate differential with ZF008 type internals.
- Crown wheel & pinion with hard cut tooth form for greater strength & life.
- Many different ratios available.
- Differential mounted on heavy duty taper roller bearings.
- Recirculating wet sump oil system.
- Oil Pump, eccentric 6mm-rotor type.
- External filter, with internal magnet.
- Prop shaft flange options: ∅100 mm Lobro or Universal Joint.
- Output flanges to suit Lobro AV125 joints (∅128mm)
- Input and output flange lip seals with additional dust shields
- Differential weight is approximately 37kg (81.5lb).*
The Differential Offers The Following Benefits
- Universal orientation mounting.
- Proven Dakar credentials.
- Cost effective, reliable solution.
- Viscous Combined Plate Limited Slip Differential.
- Different ratings of viscous coupling are available.
- Front axle installation kit, half shaft and support casting.
- Magnesium Castings.
- Large selection of ramp options.
- Various final drive ratios.
- Xtrem polished final drive.
- Oil pump performance to suit applications.
- GI87 sized Tripode Output Flanges