Health, Safety and Environmental Policy
- Contribute to the health and wellbeing of our workforce.
- Drive a robust safety culture to prevent injuries and to protect our employees.
- Protect the environment by implementing effective systems and pollution prevention practices.
- Demonstrate visible safety leadership which will set the tone for all our operations.
- Comply with all customer requirements, company systems, applicable laws and regulations.
- Consult our employees and encourage them to participate regularly in HS&E activities.
- Train and support our employees and stakeholders to work in a safe and responsible manner.
- Identify, assess and manage all hazards and associated risk levels prior to commencing work.
- Require all relevant stakeholders to manage HS&E with standards and practices that align with ours.
- Drive continuous improvement of the HS&E management system to enhance performance by establishing objectives and regularly analysing our performance.
Xtrac has a significant focus on the Health, Safety and Environmental well-being of our employees and we have an effective Health and Safety Committee, headed by Greg Andrews (HS&E Manager) which includes a number of employee representatives.
Signed: Xtrac Directors: March 2021
Peter Digby Adrian Moore Cliff Hawkins Stephen Lane Martin Halley Steve Hatt