The P223 rear differential is an independent unit designed for rear drive applications, typically for high powered Touring or GT Sportscars.
Reduction is via a two stage cross shaft and bevel, allowing a high input to output height (87.0mm) variation whilst maintaining efficiency. These features combined with the unit’s high quality, low cost attributes make this product ideal for a wide variety of racing categories.
- 4,400Nm (3,245lbf ft) maximum output torque.* (Typical engine torque 600Nm)
- Cast Aluminium L169 Alloy casing and rear cover.
- Viscous combined Plate (VCP) differential.
- High efficiency gear ground input spiral bevel pair for greater strength & life. Xtrem polished as standard.
- Input bevel mounted on heavy duty taper roller bearings.
- Full form gear ground and Xtrem polished output spur gear.
- Overall reduction 3.75:1. 18:22 input bevel and 14:43 output spur.
- Oil Pump, trilobe 6mm-rotor type.
- Internal filter.
- Prop shaft flange options: ∅100 mm Lobro or Universal Joint.
- Xtrac manufactured Output flanges are included to suit GI 87 size Tripode joints.
- Input and output flange lip seals with additional dust shields.
- Differential weight is approximately 38kg (83.6lb).*
The Differential Offers The Following Benefits
- Proven endurance racing credentials.
- Cost effective, reliable solution.
- Plate only limited slip differential.
- Different ratings of viscous coupling are available.
- Magnesium castings.
- Large selection of ramp options.
- Lobro style output flanges