As a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of transmissions systems, safety is integral to how we do business. We collectively commit to protect our people, our stakeholders and the environment from harm.
We demonstrate a strong commitment to health, safety and environmental (HS&E) management where our vision is to be known for the excellence of our HS&E performance with our products and in all our business activities.
- Contribute to the health and well-being of our workforce.
- Drive a robust safety culture to prevent injuries and to protect our people.
- Protect the environment by implementing effective systems and pollution prevention practices.
- Demonstrate visible safety leadership which will set the tone for all our operations.
- Comply with all customer requirements, company systems, applicable laws and regulations.
- Consult our people and encourage them to participate regularly in HS&E activities.
- Train and support our people and stakeholders to work in a safe and responsible manner.
- Identify, assess and manage all hazards and associated risk levels prior to commencing work.
- Require all relevant stakeholders to manage HS&E with standards and practices that align with ours.
- Drive continuous improvement of the HS&E management system to enhance performance by establishing objectives and regularly analysing our performance.
Whilst the Chief Executive Officer is ultimately responsible for HS&E, all employees and stakeholders must share in the application of this policy. By empowering everyone to speak up and act, we will ensure this policy is fully met.
Signed: Xtrac Directors: March 2021
Peter Digby Adrian Moore Cliff Hawkins Stephen Lane Martin Halley Steve Hatt