About the role
As our business continues to grow and our orderbook grows with it, we have some exciting opportunities to join our Motorsport Commercial team as Business Managers. If you have a passion for Motorsport, Engineering and a customer centric attitude we’re looking for individuals who are really keen to work with some of the world’s most prestigious motorsport customers.
Your role will be to provide exceptional customer service by providing forecast and sales support to our motorsport customers, from British Touring cars through to F1 and Formula E to achieve Xtrac’ s growth strategy.
You’ll establish and maintain strong working relationships with new and existing Motorsport customers, built on trust and reliability. You will be involved in projects from start to finish, with an essential role of managing the customers’ expectations with regards to the delivery of the product, keeping them up to date throughout the process whilst ensuring internal teams are informed on the customers’ requirements and expectations.
You’ll also be involved in:
- Providing quotations, proposals, and business cases where applicable
- Proactively identify new business growth opportunities and pursue generation of leads
- Providing input into the costing process on pricing
- Attending events as and the formula requires it
- Manage forecast for formula/marketplace
- Building and developing relationships cross departmentally, in particular the specific project members, Supply Planning Specialists, Design & Engineering, Quality and Purchasing
If you have the following skills and experience, we’d love to hear from you:
- Experience ideally within a motorsport, automotive or mechanical engineering commercial department.
- Proven experience in customer management with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to prepare proposals and quotes
- Experience of project management.
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment, with varying demands and tight deadlines
- People person, being able to build strong working relationships both internally and externally is critical
- Commercially minded
- Have initiative and enthusiasm with a strong desire to continually improve – both people and processes
- Good IT skills, with knowledge of business operating systems (ERP/MRP)
- Awareness of confidentiality
Here at Xtrac, we are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Motorsport and High Performance Automotive Transmission Solutions. Our products are used internationally across the most prestigious motorsport events so naturally we have a passion for winning and continuously improving, whether that be our products, our people, or our business. Our vision is to transform into a world class high performance automotive supplier whilst retaining our position as a world leader in motorsport, so now is the time to join our journey, make an impact and contribute to the success of our future.
What makes us who we are is our people. We share behaviours and values to ensure Xtrac remain world class and have a culture that delivers!
Yearn to Learn