P420 IN CAR GEAR LEVER
The P420 in car gear lever is designed to be a low cost solution for use with Xtrac’s sequential gearboxes. The lever supports universal installation, and is designed to link to gearboxes installed in the front or rear of the car, with the linkage mounted above or below the transmission tunnel. Included with the lever is a reverse gear detent lift handle.
The lever is offered in two versions, a basic specification for manual shifts, and a power shift version with micro switches to provide an input signal to the ECU.
Value engineered to meet strict cost constraints, this lever offers the highest quality at a cost effective price.
- Low cost
- Aluminium base and lever
- Low friction sealed ball bearings to eliminate free play and ensure smooth gearchanges
- Reverse gear detent lift handle
- Manual or power shift micro switch version
- Universal installation to suit gearboxes mounted below (tunnel), ahead, or behind the driver
- Mounting positions for potentiometers (rotary or linear) to measure gear lever motion
The Gear Lever Offers The Following Benefits
- Low cost
- Universal installation
- Manual or power shift versions
- Potentiometer mounting locations
- Designed to suit front or rear gearbox installations, with linkages installed above or below the tunnel
- Rotary potentiometer (gear lever movement)
- Linear potentiometer (gear lever movement)
- Gear linkage rods of various lengths to suit custom installations