P1320 INTEGRATED LIGHTWEIGHT ELECTRIC VEHICLE (ILEV) TRANSMISSION
The P1320 is the latest addition to Xtrac’s family of Integrated Lightweight Electric Vehicle (ILEV) transmission systems, designed to address the market requirement for an innovative, lightweight, power dense, silent and efficient transmission demanded by the very latest high performance EV vehicles.
The transmission has been designed as a compact epicyclic unit integrating with several different motor manufacturer’s radial flux SMPM Synchronous 3 phase motors and offering a direct drive to individual axles. The high level of motor integration meets the tight packaging and lightweight requirements for electric vehicle front or rear axles.
- Single stage 5.9:1 reduction ratio using helical gear ground epicyclic gear train.
- Maximum driven torque = 425Nm.
- Maximum input speed = 17,000 rpm.
- Torque can be transmitted in either direction.
- Splash lubrication system.
- Standard automotive output flanges accommodating CP Tech CV joints.
- Suitable for vehicle GVW of up to 2,000kg.
- High strength Aluminium alloy L169 and 2014 T6 casings.
- Weight 12.5 kg
- Optimised for road-going refinement and durability.
- Highly integrated package sharing motor cooling system.
- Cost optimised utilising proven OEM volume components.
- Integrates with a modular range of electric motors of varying performance outputs.
- Accelerometer mounting pad.
- Provision for Bosch M12 x 1.5 temperature sensor.