P1007 SUPERCAR TRANSVERSE SYNCHROMESH GEARBOX
The P1007 gearbox is one of Xtrac's legacy products, which whilst not currently in production, spares and technical support are still available upon request.
The P1007 Xtrac synchromesh transaxle is a cost effective transverse gerabox that has been designed for use in high performance Supercars. Suitable for mid / rear engined rear wheel drive sports and GT cars.
- 7 speed high performance supercar transaxle.
- 'H' pattern manual shift or AMT paddle shift.
- 1,100Nm input torque (depending upon duty cycle).
- Gear ratio range to suit application.
- Gearbox maincase material is aluminium L169.
- Full form groundgears optimised for refinement and strength.
- Multi cone synchronisers on all forward gears.
- Synchronised reverse gear.
- Smooth actingplate limited slip differential (LSD).
- Range of drop gears to adjust speed range to suit various engine / chassi combinations.
- Clutch shaft to suit customer installation is included.
- Xtrac manufactured output flanges are included to suit customer joints.
- Re-circulating oil lubrication system with thermostatically controlled feed to all areas.
- Universal front face bolt pattern for adaptor / bell housing.
- Gearbox weight 56-62kg (123-137lb); depending on specification.
THE GEARBOX OFFERS THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Compact packaging and short overall length to minimise vehicle rear overhang.
- Configuration allows easier compliance with rear crash test legistlation.
- Light, positive gearchange.
- Narrow output flange face to face dimension.
- Output close to rear face of engine.
- Output height optimised for ground clearance.
- Oil cooler inlet and outlet ports.
- Cost effective, reliable solution.
- Super polished ratios and final drive.
- Automated manual shift option.
- Clutch release slave cylinder.
- Alternative output flanges.
Call me back
Please fill in your details below and one of our team will call you back