About The Job
As a Supply Planning Administrator you will join the team that supports planning for manufacture and delivery of Xtrac’s advanced transmission systems for our motorsport and automotive products. You will be a key link between the planning team and Xtrac’s manufacturing facilities and support the team to ensure that all required information is correctly supplied.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creation of manufacturing job packs including collation of all supporting Engineering and Quality documentation
- Distribution of job packs to appropriate departments
- Assist the Supply Planning team with change management throughout the manufacturing facilities, including where appropriate:
- Issue level control of jobs, drawings and / or control plans.
- Issue level control of parts in stock.
- Assist the Supply Planning team with management of the Production Schedule, including making updates under the guidance of the Supply Planning team according to the direction of the Engineering team
We’re looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of office administration in a manufacturing business or similar fast paced environment
- Keen attention to detail and a desire to ensure that tasks are executed correctly and on time
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Initiative and enthusiasm, working calmly to deadlines
- Competent user of Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of ERP systems – Epicor desirable Training can be provided