About the role
XTRAC are looking for a Stores Person to work within a small team on our weekend shift.
We are looking for someone with an eye for detail, numerate, with a flexible attitude and extremely well organised. Preferably with some stores experience in a fast-moving production environment. The role will include the following tasks…
- Picking Kits for our production teams across multiple departments. An understanding of BOM an advantage.
- Weekly Perpetual Inventory counts.
- Packing completed orders to ship to customers.
- Working on our MRP/ERP system, training to be given.
- Restocking parts within the warehouse.
- Ensuring Health & Safety instructions are followed.
- Be part of a small but growing weekend shift team.
It is an exciting time to join XTRAC as we continue to grow in all areas, and we deliver high profile projects to both our Motorsport and High-Performance Automotive customers. We offer a busy and unique place of work, with both design and production under one roof, and exposure to different disciplines across the business.