About the role
We are looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to join our busy and expanding business.
This role will be responsible for supporting the implementation and maintenance of systems, including the creation and development of necessary documents and metrics and monitoring supplier quality. You will be involved in the creation and development of company processes and procedures, collating and analysing data to create performance indicators, working with internal and external resources to support the supply chain.
If you are confident and inquisitive with a strong desire to reach the end of an investigation then this could be just the opportunity for you. We are looking for someone that can work in an organised and structured manner whilst under pressure and engage comfortably with internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will need:
- 1 BEnf or BSc in an Engineering related discipline
- Internal Auditor training certificate/qualification
- Knowledge of problem solving and root cause analysis tools
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel
- Experience performing and reporting on QMS and Manufacturing audits
- Experience in the creation and assessment of performance metrics, using data extracted from ERP/MRP systems
- An understanding of precision Engineering drawings
- Great literacy and numeracy skills
- Experienced six sigma green/blackbelt practitioner would be highly desirable.
What makes us who we are is our people. We share behaviours and values to ensure Xtrac remain world class and have a culture that delivers!
Yearn to Learn