About the role
Xtrac are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our Plant 2 department which includes Build Shop, Inspection, Parts Finishing and Stores.
This role will provide manufacturing engineer duties within the function to deliver the production plan and the objective is to improve overall product quality throughout the factory.
You will ensure manufacturing processes can achieve the required production rate, cost and quality in a safe manner.
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- Educated to City and Guilds/NVQ L3 in manufacturing/mechanical engineering
- Confident in your communication both internally and externally
- Organised with a structured approach to problem solving
You will also have:
- 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment in your specific discipline
- Good working knowledge of quality systems
- An understanding of manufacturing processes
- Numerical skills and an understanding of statistics
- Excellent IT skills including Word and Excel
So why work with us?
It is an exciting time to join Xtrac as we continue to grow and deliver high profile projects to both our Motorsport and High-Performance Automotive customers. We offer a busy and unique place of work, with both design and production under one roof, where no two days are the same.
Whether it’s our competitive salaries, one of our annual staff events or our ‘random acts of kindness’, we like to make sure our employees are recognised and valued.
If you want to work at a place which is dynamic, innovative and the global leader in its field then this could be just the opportunity for you.