Xtrac are looking for experienced and efficient manager to fill our Head of Product Support Group position.
This role is a key part of the Engineering Management Team and will maintain control of all Product Support duties. Leading a team of Engineers to support our Motorsport and HPA products, you will provide effective supervision and guidance, taking responsibility for turning strategy into realistic goals to encourage the performance and growth of the department.
You will take a proactive approach to problem solving, working alongside the Operations and Quality Teams to determine both immediate and ongoing issues and ensure support is available and delivered. Getting the best out of our employees is important and so you will lead the department by providing an environment which enables them to maximise their performance via mentoring, guiding, performance reviews and training.
What are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of BEng or BSc in a mechanical engineering discipline.
- Thorough understanding of the engineering process in a multi discipline environment
- Thorough understanding of business operations in an engineering & manufacturing environment
- At least 10 years’ experience of a multi-disciplined environment encompassing production and design
- Good IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- A demonstrable mentoring approach
You will be:
- A strong communicator
- Organised with a structured approach to problem solving
- Confident providing instruction and ensuring tasks are complete
- Approachable with a desire to resolve problems
- Comfortable working under pressure
If you want to make your mark in a place which is dynamic and innovative, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.