About The Position
As a result of business growth, we’re looking to recruit an Office Assistant to report into and support our Accounting Assistant and Divisional Controller with daily routine office processes and some general accounting procedures.
If you’re looking for a role which you can gain a vast amount of experience in office activities as well as accounting processes, then this will be the role for you.
This is a fast-paced role and will be a great opportunity for someone who loves a good team environment, has a positive attitude and doesn’t mind chipping in to help others.
To be successful in this role, we’re looking for the following:
- Expert In: Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work part-time Monday – Friday (potentially could change into a full time position)
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 2-3 years relevant work experience
- Working with multi-state sales taxes are a plus
Job Duties: not limited to
- Routine receptionist duties of internal and external calls, paging of employees, voice mail, visitor sign-in & out, administrative communications to employees, and assistance with employee engagement programs.
- Complete the routine handling of mail and overnight type services to include receiving, internal distribution, and outgoing mail. Secure postage & other related mailing service responsibilities.
- Administrative duties including but not limited too, ordering office supplies, filing (routine and year end special requirements), update race calendars and schedules, membership paperwork for all race series including the IRL and Grand Am events, as well as special projects that may be assigned.
- Customer invoicing to include distribution via email to customers.
Here at Xtrac, we are the world’s leading manufacturer of Motorsport and High Performance Automotive Transmission Solutions. Our products are used internationally across the worlds most prestigious motorsport events so naturally, we have a passion for winning and continuously improving, whether that be our products, our people, or our business. Our short and long term vision is to transform into a world class high performance automotive supplier whilst retaining our position as a world leader in motorsport, so now is the time join our journey, make an impact and contribute to the success of our future.
What makes us who we are is our people, we share behaviors and values to ensure Xtrac remain world class. Our culture that delivers…
Accountability – own it and learn from it
Responsibility – we do what we say we will
Respectful – to everyone
Listen – to really hear someone and appreciate other views
Feedback – to give constructive feedback but to ask for it as well