About The Role
As our business continues to grow and our orderbook grows with it, we have some exciting opportunities to join our Motorsport Commercial team as Business Managers. If you’re looking for a customer orientated role and have a keen interest to work with some of the worlds most prestigious motorsport customers, this would offer you just that.
Your role will be to provide forecast and sales support to our motorsport customers, from British Touring cars through to F1 and Formula E, managing the successful delivery of projects by providing project management and business development support to achieve Xtrac’s growth strategy.
You’ll establish and maintain strong working relationships with new and existing customers, built on trust and reliability. Involved in the project from start to finish, you’ll manage the customers expectations with regards to the delivery of the product, keeping them up to date throughout the process whilst ensuring internal teams are informed on the customers requirements and expectations.
You’ll also be involved in:
- Providing quotations, proposals and business cases where applicable
- Proactively identify new business growth opportunities and pursue generation of leads
- Providing input into the costing process on pricing
- Attending events as and the forumla requires it
- Manage forecast for formula/market place
- Building and developing relationships cross departmentally, in particular the specific project members, Supply Planning Specialists, Design & Engineering, Quality and Purchasing
If you have the following skills and experience, we’d love to hear from you:
- Experience within a commercial department and preferably within the motorsport, automotive or mechanical engineering industries
- Proven experience in customer management with excellent communication skills
- Ability to prepare proposals and quotes
- Skilled in project management, from cradle to grave with strong organisational skills
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment, with varying demands and tight deadlines
- People person, being able to build strong working relationships both internally and externally is critical
- Be commercially minded
- Have initiative and enthusiasm with a strong desire to continually improve – both people and processes
- Good IT skills, with knowledge of business operating systems (ERP/MRP)
- Awareness of confidentiality
At Xtrac, we are the world’s leading manufacturer of Motorsport and High Performance Automotive Transmission Solutions. Our products are used internationally across the worlds most prestigious motorsport events so naturally, we have a passion for winning and continuously improving, whether that be our products, our people, or our business. Our short and long term vision is to transform into a world class high performance automotive supplier whilst retaining our position as a world leader in motorsport, so now is the time join our journey, make an impact and contribute to the success of our future.
What makes us who we are is our people, we share behaviours and values to ensure Xtrac remain world class. Our culture that delivers…
Accountability – own it and learn from it
Responsibility – we do what we say we will
Respectful – to everyone
Listen – to really hear someone and appreciate other views
Feedback – to give constructive feedback but to ask for it as well