Xtrac’s ‘P1202’ R5 4WD transmission has been designed specifically to cater for Rally cars competing under the FIA R5 regulations.
The gearbox specification meets all the requirements of the FIA R5 homologation regulations and has been approved for use by the FIA. The ‘P1202’ transmission utilises Xtrac’s championship winning experience in S2000 and WRC applications to deliver a technically reliable and lightweight transmission solution built to its normal industry-leading quality standard.
- 5 speed manual sequential gear change.
- 500Nm (368lbf ft) maximum engine input torque.
- Cast aluminium L169 casings.
- Mechanical type plate front and rear differentials with adjustable positive preload.
- 50:50 fixed front/rear torque split.
- High specification gear ground final drive and bevel gears.
- Gearbox rear drive output shaft positioned for optimum vehicle and transmission package.
- Rear differential including Xtrac’spatented rear drive disconnect system.
- Gearbox and Rear differentail include integrated oil systems using eccentric rotor pumps.
- Provision for oil temperature, oil pressure and final drive speed sensor mountings.
- Provision for individual wheel speed sensor mountings.
- Gear change position potentiometer included.
- AP Racing clutch release included.
- Gearbox weight approximately 55kg.
- Rear Differential weight approximately 35kg.
- Light, positive sequential gear change.
- Optimised cluster to provide near instantaneous gear change.
- Easily removable cluster assembly for ratio changes.
- Easily accessible differential assemblies for preload adjustments.
- Easily accessible oil filter cartridges.
- Designed for optimised drive shaft angularity.
- Cost effective, reliable, lightweight solution.
- Clutchshaft to suit engine installation.
- Various driveline options.
- Prop shaft flanges to suit specific requirements.
- Various output flange options to suit driveshaft joints including AAR type.
- Various options for reverse gear interlock cable assemblies.
- Installation specific requirements, such as bellhousing adapter plate, available on request.