Xtrac’s ‘P1113’ 4WD transmission has been designed specifically to cater for Rally cars operating within national rally championships, with a specification broadly in line with the FIA R5 regulations.
The ‘P1113’ transmission utilises Xtrac’s championship winning experience in S2000 and WRC applications to deliver a technically reliable and lightweight transmission solution built to its normal industry-leading quality standard.
- 6 speed manual sequential gear change.
- 500Nm (368lbf ft) maximum engine input torque.
- Cast aluminium L169 casings.
- Mechanical type plate front and rear differentials with externally adjustable positive preload.
- 50:50 fixed front/rear torque split.
- Gearbox rear drive output shaft positioned for optimum vehicle and transmission package.
- Rear differential including Xtrac’s patented rear drive disconnect system.
- Integrated oil system using an eccentric rotor pump.
- Provision for oil temperature, oil pressure and final drive speed sensor mountings.
- Provision for individual wheel speed sensor mountings.
- Gearbox weight approximately 55kg.
- Rear differential weight approximately 35kg.
- Light, positive sequential gear change.
- Optimised cluster to provide near instantaneous gear change.
- Easily removable cluster assembly for ratio changes.
- Easily accessible oil filter cartridges.
- Simple and efficient adjustment of differential preload.
- Designed for optimised drive shaft angularity.
- Cost effective, reliable, lightweight solution.
- Various driveline options.
- Prop shaft flanges to suit specific requirements.
- Various output flange options to suit drive shaft joints including AAR and plug in types. Integral speed sensor trigger as required.
- Various options for reverse gear interlock cable assemblies.
- Gear change position potentiometer.
- AP Racing clutch release.