P1250 NASCAR (FORD 9”)
The P1250 crown wheel and pinions are produced from Xtrac’s own grade of vacuum arc remelted steels, developed for the specific demands of our Motorsport customers. The bespoke materials are manufactured to strictly controlled metallurgical constraints to ensure that the material physical properties meet precise performance criteria.
Fitted to NASCAR rear end assemblies, this latest Xtrac range of bevel gears draws on our extensive experience gained supplying our P677 9” bevels. The P1250 bevels been proven to offer the most efficient bevel gears available with superior pattern stability and durability, hence offering increased performance, life and value. As a result this range, with supplementary Super Speedway and Short Track designs have been used exclusively by many NASCAR Cup and Nationwide/Xfinity teams, with numerous Championships.
• All NASCAR Cup and Xfinity ratios currently available.
• Reduced weight designs for ‘Restrictor Plate’ ratios.
• Manufactured from Xvar1, a high core strength, super clean, low alloy, vacuum remelted, case hardening steel. Specifically manufactured for Xtrac and ultrasonically tested
• Heat treated to increase core strength and surface hardness, using Xtrac’s in-house atmosphere controlled CNC sealed quench furnaces, and Xtrac’s internal quality controls to ensure supreme metallurgical consistency.
• Spiral bevel tooth profiles fully form ground, both before and after heat treatment, with smooth root profile to reduce stress concentrations.
• Duplex shot peen, using vacublast shot peening systems.
• Hard-cut pinion threads.
• Xtrem super polished, to reduce fatigue and increase component life.
• Xstream and Balinit ® coating available as an option for increased efficiency.
• Each gear set supplied serial numbered, boxed, and with full setup information.
Call me back
Please fill in your details below and one of our team will call you back