P1254 INTEGRATED VALVE ACTUATOR (IVA) GEARCHANGE UNIT
After over a decade of collaboration with MEGA-Line, utilising their Gearchange Control Units (GCUs) and valve block assemblies connected to Xtrac dual acting reciprocal actuators, Xtrac and MEGA-Line have jointly developed an Integrated Valve Actuator (IVA) pneumatic rotary gearchange unit.
The P1254 has many significant advantages over conventional gearchange system which utilise separate valve blocks and actuators.
- Black anodised aluminium 2014 T6 housing.
- CAN link for data transmission to vehicle.
- Operating temperature range from 0 Deg. C to 120 Deg. C.
- Environmental protection IP65.
- Input voltage 13.5V.
- Current Draw <50mA @ 13.5V, ~0.35A during valve actuation @ 13.5V.
- 9 position with 40 degrees barrel rotation between shifts.
- Internal twin track potentiometer.
- Unit weight 1.2kg (2.6lb).
- Dash 3 external air line fitting.
- Each unit has its own unique serial number.
- Deutsch Autosport AS010-35PN electric connector (13 pin).
- LED indicator to show unit state.
- AV mounted.
THE IVA OFFERS THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Air consumption reduced by up to 20% of conventional systems.
- Reduced overall vehicle weight due to integration of valve block, actuator and ratchet system into a single unit.
- Direct actuation results in faster shifting.
- Direct barrel actuation reduces part count within gearbox.
- Gearshift can be controlled by ECU – Separate GCU is not required.
- Lower servicing costs than conventional systems due to extended service intervals.
- Clockwise and Counter Clockwise rotation versions available.
- MEGA-Line GT μC Compressor.
- MEGA-Line compact shift paddles.
- Internal air feed option.
Call me back
Please fill in your details below and one of our team will call you back