P532 SUPER 2000 REAR DIFFERENTIAL
The P532 differential is one of Xtrac's legacy products, which whilst not currently in production, spares and technical support are still available upon request.
Xtrac’s ‘532’ 4WD transmission has been designed specifically to cater for Rally cars competing under the FIA Super 2000 regulations in series such as the Intercontinental Rally Challenge (IRC) and WRC championship the S-WRC.
The rear differential specification meets all the requirements of the FIA S2000 homologation regulations and has been approved for use in S2000 championships by the FIA. To meet the FIA’s requirements Xtrac has achieved the lowest possible costs, whilst ensuring a technically reliable and lightweight transmission solution built to their usual industry-leading quality standards.
- Cast aluminium L169 casings
- 250Nm (185lbf ft) maximum engine input torque*
- Integrated oil system using and eccentric rotor pump
- Patented rear drive disconnect system – hand brake operated requiring no auxiliary hydraulic pump
- Externally adjustable mechanical ‘Salisbury’ type plate differential
- Right hand output housing specifically designed for each installation to ensure the optimum driveshaft length
- Dedicated oil temperature and oil pressure sensor mountings
- Provision for individual wheel speed sensor mountings
- Differential weight approximately 36kg (with disconnect)
- Integrated rear drive disconnect system
- Easily accessible oil filter cartridge
- Various driveline options
- Plug in Output Flanges
- AAR integral Output Flanges
- Integral speed sensor trigger as required
- Propshaft flanges to suit specific requirements
Call me back
Please fill in your details below and one of our team will call you back